Mechanical drive paper cutters from Challenge Machinery provide precise, trouble-free operation at an incredible value.
iCUTTER CONTROL PANEL
The larger 15” color touch-screen control panel gives the operator more job information at a glance. Machine maintenance reminders, complete self-diagnostics and error detection, and advanced job storage/retrieval capabilities will bring your bindery into the next era of cutting proficiency.
PRECISE BACKGAUGE POSITIONING
Challenge Heavy-Duty paper cutters have a very rigid and stable backgauge due to the linear rail design that lifts the backgauge and guides it without undue stresses on the lead screw. The leadscrew utilizes a ball screw design, known for its reliability and accuracy at any speed.
A variety of standard safety features are found on Challenge Heavy-Duty paper cutters such as two-hand, timed and nonrepeating cut buttons, monitored knife safety latch, infrared safety beams, and shear bolt detection. This allows our machines to carry the CE certification, assuring you of the highest level of operation security.
- Manual/semi-automatic and automatic operation modes
- AC servomotor, ball screw and linear guide
- Adjustable clamping pressure
- Table light/optical cut line indicator
- Hard chromed air cushion table
- Easy knife change system
- Electro–magnetic clutch and brake system
- Double end pull knife drive system (single end pull on 860)