The Titan 265 continues delivering the excellence of innovation and strength Challenge has become famous for since 1870. The Titan 265 is based on a solid cast iron and steel construction for maximum durability. Industry-exclusive UHMW gib surfaces, composite bushings, and a one-inch thick solid tool grade aluminum table require virtually zero maintenance for years of trouble-free operation. Our powerful hydraulic clamping and cutting yield up to 26 cuts per minute – the fastest in this size! Stainless steel table surface and an air table are available options for the Titan 265.
The intuitive menu-driven color touch-screen XT controller allows variable mode data entry with up to 47,000 total cut position storage. Advanced label cutting and sheet division assistant allows for even the most novice operator to program complex jobs. Industry-leading electronic clamp pressure control can be adjusted as a step within a job – minimizing waste.
With so many difficult decisions to make in your business, this one is easy!
Upgrade to a Titan 265 today!
- Up to 26 cuts per minute
- Virtually maintenance-free design
- Solid 1-inch thick tool grade aluminum table offers the strong work surface required in production environments
- Trim business cards with the false clamp plate installed – reducing unwanted waste
- Electronically-adjustable clamp pressure
- Low-pressure pre-clamping reduces operator injury (less than 66 PSI)