Today’s print market places great demands on your business. Investments in cutting-edge wide format, inkjet, and digital print engines ensure you meet your customer’s diverse needs. Finish your upgrades with a Challenge Titan 230.
The Titan 230 is built on a foundation of solid cast iron and steel construction for maximum durability. UHMW gib surfaces, composite bushings, and a one-inch thick solid tool aluminum table require virtually no maintenance for years of trouble-free operation.
The Titan 230 meets the toughest safety standards in the industry today. Category 4 light safety curtains, enclosed rear table, two-hand timed non-repeat cut buttons, and a knife safety latch contribute to our UL and CE certification.
The intuitive menu-driven controller allows variable mode data entry with up to 99 jobs / 9,801 total cut position storage. Optional electronic clamp pressure control further reduces waste. Machine self-diagnostics and error indication walk the operator through any potential difficulties.
Proudly manufactured in the USA, The Titan 230 continues our legacy of providing assurance you made the right decision.
- Fully hydraulic cutting and clamping
- Solid cast iron and steel construction ensure years of trouble-free operation
- Solid 1-inch thick tool grade aluminum table offers the strong work surface required in production environments
- Bright red LED line light is easy to see and needs no future replacement
- Optional electronic clamp pressure adjustment
- Optional air table
- Fully programmable controller offers intuitive operation and up to 9,801 total cut position storage