Mutoh America, Inc. has announced its new RJ-900X printer. Building on the success of the previous RJ-900 model, the RJ-900X will offer advanced features for print shops looking to compete in the graphics and CAD markets.
The 42-inch RJ-900X is a four-color, roll-fed, printer that prints up to 676 sqft/hr. Improved paper handling capability and a new pressure roller control feature, allows users to manually adjust pressure rollers to get optimum print quality and media versatility. The RJ-900X also includes a media catch basket, one year limited warranty, installation and training and new print and effect modes.
Smart Printing features include: ValueJet Status Monitor (VSM) smart phone app for mobile printer monitoring and Intelligent Interweave (i²) print technique to virtually eliminate banding.
With a new, modern, black and white design and small footprint, the RJ-900x will fit easily into any print shop.
Providing photo quality images and superior line sharpness at competitive pricing, the RJ-900X is the smart choice for shops looking to expand applications and improve efficiency.
The RJ-900X will be demonstrated at the Mutoh booth, #2111, for the first time at the International Sign Expo in Las Vegas from April 4th through 6th. The printer will be available from January 7th, 2013, priced at $7,561 MSRP.
Specifications and Features
- Prints on a wide range of media up to 42.5 inches wide
- Simple learning curve and easy to navigate control panel
- Speeds up to 676 sqft/hr (360 x 360 dpi draft mode)
- New print and effect mode
- Manually adjusted pressure roller control feature
- Supports aqueous and pigmented ink types
- Media stand and catch basket
- Installation and training
- Variable drop-on demand piezo drive method
- One year limited warrantyIntelligent Interweave (i2) print technique
- ValueJet Status Monitor mobile app