Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA Inc. has announced the launch of PageScope Mobile Android App version 2.0. With enhanced functionality and compatibility with Android mobile devices, the PageScope Mobile App 2.0 is available for free download from the Google Play Store and supports Android devices with Android OS 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0 and 4.1.
Connecting Konica Minolta’s award-winning line of bizhub® multifunctional products (MFPs) with Android mobile devices, PageScope Mobile is an application that allows end-users to browse, read and instruct printing of select documents and images. Once paired with a Wi-Fi connection, PageScope Mobile enables users to utilize their business documents in a variety of creative ways and take advantage of mobility with Android devices.
The PageScope Mobile Android App 2.0 includes the following enhancements:
- Key functions available from the home screen
- Expanded Konica Minolta Workgroup MFP support
- Select production print system and printer support
- Expanded print setting selections – layout (simplex / duplex / booklet), binding, stapling
- Ability to input printer name to easily identify printer location
- Favorite settings – save / recall commonly used print settings
- Expanded My Document functions – create, rename, search and delete files / folders
- Lock documents (encrypt / decrypt)
- Print and scan directly to cloud services
- Online storage support for Google Drive, Dropbox, SharePoint, Shared Folder (SMB)
“As the needs of mobile users continue to evolve, updating and refreshing these applications remains an important facet of our ongoing innovation,” says Kevin Kern, senior vice president, Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. “Customers can count on Konica Minolta for the most relevant and innovative document management solutions in the marketplace.”