Our most durable labels made to withstand the elements! Our Outdoor Labels are printed on durable, weather resistant polyolefin or polyester stock and are available as 1, 2 or 3 colors. FREE lamination provided to help protect your labels from moisture, scratching, and outside elements. Matte lamination is available upon request at no additional charge. Fade resistance may vary depending on color(s) and/or geographic location. Sunscreen lamination is available for an additional charge (contains an additive that combats UV light ray and may extend fade resistance of some inks). Consecutive numbering is provided on rolls only. White ink back-up is strongly recommended to enhance readability on clear polyester.
Rectangles & Circles:
- Commonly used for home medical equipment.
- Parking permits for schools, universities, apartment complexes, and businesses.
- Caution or warning labels.
- Computer and equipment ID tags.
Ovals & Squares:
- Commonly used as sales, service, or inspection date labels.
- Request a matte lamination for writable surface.
- Ideal for HVAC, plumbing, construction, automotive, and other service industries.
- Increase visibility and instructions for recycling and waste management efforts.
- Labels provided on rolls unless otherwise specified.
- Labels are “butted” up next to each other without gap.
- Artwork and type must stop 1/8” from all edges.