GBC (Booth 225) will demonstrate Spire wide-format laminators. Eight new modular-designed units will be released throughout the year in Spire I, II, or III platforms.
Enhanced capabilities and durable all steel construction make Spire wide format laminators a tremendous value for any finishing provider. Available in both thermal and cold versions in widths from 44 to 64 inches, they promise a low cost, high productivity solution to meet the finishing needs of operators at any skill level.
The Spire Line offers the application versatility and labor saving benefits of more costly finishing equipment, without the high price tag. All models are equipped with the laminating and mounting features needed to create profitable trade show graphics, backlit and rigid displays and vehicle graphics. Spire operators will benefit from:
- Capability to mount to thicker substrates
- Fast finishing at variable speeds of up to 30 fpm
- Highest quality output without silvering or lines
- Intuitive, accessible control panel for easy adjustments
- Durable, all steel construction
- No hassle film loading
- Easy, custom configuration with optional add-ons
The line includes:
- Spire I 54C, a 54" entry-level cold laminating system with 1.375" mounting gap, foot pedal and speeds to 16 feet per minute.
- Spire II 64Ct, a 64" mid-range cold laminating system complete with top heat assist, 2" mounting gap, and speeds to 16 feet per minute.
- Spire II 44Td, a 44" thermal laminating system featuring full top and bottom heat, 2" mounting gap, cold capability with heat assist, and speeds to 17 feet per minute.