Paradigm Imaging Group SID Triton 160
Paradigm Imaging Group has introduced the latest addition to the SID Triton printer line – the Triton 160.
The Triton 160 is the first 63-inch eco solvent printer in the SID lineup, and features a single Epson four-color print head which is adjustable up to .25” to accommodate thicker media such as foam board or polystyrene. The Triton 160 prints up to 161 sq. ft. per hour (at 720 dpi, 4 pass), or for projects requiring higher resolution, 86 sq. ft. per hour (at 1440 dpi, 8 pass).
The pre, platen and post heating system ensures print quality and quick drying, while the balanced automatic media take-up system is flexible and user-friendly. Optional printer tables enable quick conversion from roll to flatbed printing.
With a starting price of $16,900 and ink prices at only $65 per liter, the SID Triton 160 is an affordable solution for printing soft and rigid signage.
- Epson DX5 four-color print head
- Variable 7 to 21 picoliter dot sizes
- True resolution of 1440 dpi
- Print speeds up to 161 sqft/hr
- Max printing area – 63"
- Automatic cleaning and capping system
- Individual pre, platen and post heaters for quick drying
- Bulk ink supply system – 1 liter per color
- Low Operating Costs
- Adjustable printer carriage height
- Photoprint DX RIP1 year limited warranty
Said Randy Geesman, president of Paradigm Imaging Group, “The Triton 160 is a great addition to our existing large format printer selection. The modest price of the equipment combined with the significant savings in the cost of ink will enable shop owners to realize thousands of dollars in captured revenue over the printer’s lifetime.”