ValueJet 1617H from Mutoh America Inc.
Mutoh America, Inc. has announced its new ValueJet 1617H. Featuring a half inch print height and white ink printing capability, the 1617H is the most affordable hybrid printer on the market.
Available for shipment in May, the ValueCut 1617H is priced at $49,995 MSRP.
The ValueJet 1617H uses MP Ink, a UV alternative bio-based ink to create high quality prints on both rigid and roll substrates.
With multiple substrate printing capabilities, the 1617H is the ideal choice for print shops. Create trade show graphics, POP displays, vehicle wraps, packaging prototypes, promotional products and indoor and outdoor signage.
Smart Printing Features:
- Intelligent Interweave (i²) print technique - virtually eliminating bandingValueJet Status Monitor (VSM) - monitor your printer settings with this smart phone app
- SpectroVue VM-10 spectrophotometer (optional) - on board spectrophotometer for easy profile making
- ColorVerify and ColorVerify Pro (optional) - a simple way to implement process control into your workflow
The ValueJet 1617H was first showcased at the SGIA Expo in 2013. Mutoh showed the printer for the first time at the International Sign Expo in Las Vegas from April 4 through 6, 2013.
Specifications and Features:
- Variable dot, drop-on demand Piezo drive print method
- UV alternative - MP Ink (CMYK+W)1440/1080/720/540/360 dpi 6+ print modes
- Up to 300 sqft/hr15 mm max media thickness
- RIP software includedOne year limited warranty
- Intelligent Interweave print technique
- ValueJet Status Monitor
- ColorVerify included, ColorVerify Pro (optional)
- Optional take-up system
- Optional SpectroVue VM-10 spectrophotometer