Solimar Systems, Inc., a leading global provider of production printing and secure document delivery solutions, announced the release of an enhanced version of its industry award-winning Rubika solution to address the needs of high volume transactional printing and online viewing environments. New Rubika 3.6 functionality expands operating system support, adds new operator functionality, and improves system efficiencies.
Rubika 3.6 enhancements include:
• Support for Unicode (UTF-8) character encoding - includes encoding for non-Western languages of the world for indexing files, exporting data and importing data
• Multiple file input functionality - enables workflow steps to accept and process a collection of files in batch mode to accelerate and streamline processing workflows making them more efficient
• Support for 64-bit editions of Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 - leverages the latest advancements and functionality of Windows operating system platforms
• An XML data format option to the Export step - users can now select exported data types as CSV or XML, thus simplifying the Rubika configuration process
• Adding spot color printing functionality - new color options for barcodes, rectangles and other page text content
• Enhanced integration with Solimar's SOLfusion product - new Conditional Action processing capability enables additional information and data to be shared with operators and leveraged with other systems, such as Customer Information System (CIS) dashboards
"With Rubika 3.6, our clients will discover additional ways to gain workflow efficiencies," said Mary Ann Rowan, CMO and Vice President of Sales for Solimar Systems. "Rubika's intuitive user interface allows our clients to quickly automate and streamline existing document workflow processes without the expense and time of recoding and recomposing document applications."
Rubika enables users to automate manual processes, increase postal savings, add content to documents, leverage finishing equipment, and dynamically modify data streams prior to printing. Rubika simplifies the document reengineering process by eliminating the need for recoding, reprogramming or recomposing on host systems.