Meijet LX1600 Latex Printer
A new design that will join the LX Printer Series from Meijet later this year.
Meijet LX printer series is a family of revolutionary printers powered with latex resin inks. They are designed to help the environment and to improve workers’ health, to print on many more uncoated new materials, to save labor and materials, and to deliver new business opportunities for print shops. They are the most prolific digital printing machines for the visual communication industry.
Meijet LX series offers the following improvements and breakthrough over the previous technology:
• Semi-Permanent Piezo Print Head lasts for years without replacement, saving an average of $7,000 each year per printer, dramatically reducing the cost of printer ownership
• Lower Curing Temperature at 60°C enables printing on more heat-sensitive materials, such as polyethylene
• Total “Green” Solution. Polyethylene is easy to handle, economical, and biodegradable. Latex resin ink printing onto polyethylene offers a total “Green” replacement for solvent or eco-solvent inks onto PVC-based flex banner, which is not biodegradable and builds up in landfills. This breakthrough will start the “Green Revolution” of our industry
• Print Width up to 3.2 m (128 inches) extends the power of “Green Revolution” into grand format
• Finest Ink Drops in its class results in better image quality and sharper text
• Instant Printing without waiting for heat to build up inside print chamber
• Rigid Board Printing Option advances latex resin printing into new horizon