Based on its highly successful Uluro software, Transformations has expanded its warehouse management and fulfillment software to support advanced online ordering with uFulfill. The new software enables web-based order tracking, order validation and backend web-based processing features for fulfillment and warehouse management.
Transformations has integrated uFulfill into Uluro, the company's end-to-end solution for fulfillment and service providers who are challenged by the complexities of order production, processing and shipment. With many production fulfillment sites struggling to manage web-based orders efficiently, uFulfill software streamlines shipping and receiving while improving inventory and order accuracy. uFulfill incorporates advanced cycle-counting features can virtually eliminate the need for annual physical inventory. With uFulfill, users are able to:
• Automate picking, packing and shipping
• Improve order accuracy
• Consolidate orders to reduce transportation and shipping costs
• Reduce or eliminate annual physical inventory counts
• Reduce expenses on labor and storage
• Improve warehouse layout for faster fulfillment
• Decrease warehouse space needs with cross-docking
• Increase efficiency of returns processing
• Integrate material handling equipment (diverts, pick/pack, complex sortation)
• Support paper manifest generation
• Implement an activity-based billing system
• Provide automatic email notifications
With uFulfill, customers can access a Web Customer Communication Portal that allows them to enter and upload new orders, access inventory and fulfillment reports in real time and complete Advance Ship Notices (ASN) Multiple Upload and Entry
uFulfill is a multi-tenant order processing solution that can support hundreds of individually branded portals. It provides end users with a personalized look and feel while providing the production benefits of order grouping, co-mingling, improved pick-and-pack, and with detailed picking routes to improve staff productivity.
"uFulfill Web Fulfillment is built around Transformations' award-winning OnceAmation workflow software, that enables customization without programming," said Bill Tidwell Transformations CEO. "The intelligent nature of uFulfill enables even entry-level employees to completely customize and brand a white-label web portal in minutes, without the need to involve IT or marketing staff. uFulfill provides a company with the ability to provide web-based ordering controls without costly software development."