When it comes to the digital printing of soft signage media, the Rhotex is out in front.
It is capable of printing up to 140 sqm/hr in high quality. This is due to the latest three level greyscale printhead technology with a drop size of only 7 to 21 picolitres. This provides maximum productivity without compromising the exceptional quality with a resolution of up to 1200 dpi.
Durst Rhotex 322
The Rhotex is a true industrial printer for the soft signage market unlike many others which either use solvent based inks or are capable of only minimal run lengths.
- Productivity of up to 140 sqm/hr in high quality
- Unrivalled reliability provides 24/7 productivity
- Capable of unattended printing
- Advanced software maximizes workflow
- New automatic textile loading system. Textiles can now be loaded in less than 2 minutes
- Automatic printhead cleaning system provides no interruption of printing for manual cleaning, less purging cycles needed and no media waste
Durst Rhotex Inks
Durst Rhotex Inks offer both bright images and durability.
- Dispersed dye inks
- Comply with Blue Wool scale 5-6 enabling outdoor use of up to two years
- Color options for the inks include light colours and/or spot colors
- The highest environmental protection
- The water based dispersed inks used in the Rhotex are entirely environmentally friendly.
- Polyester fabrics printed with the Rhotex inks are recyclable and disposable
- The ink dyes are harmless to the skin, completely odour free and produce no VOCs after calendering provide bright, vibrant colors
- Rhotex printed textiles are ideal for use in the home, wall covering, domestic textiles, interior design and fashion applications
- Also for outdoor flags and banners