Xerox's Color 570 Printer makes it easier to produce a range of applications, from rugged polyester labels and signs, to window clings, menus and brochures.
Xerox’s latest printer makes it easier to produce a range of applications – from rugged polyester labels and signs, to window clings, menus and brochures – giving print service providers more ways to respond to their clients’ needs and capture new business.
The Xerox Color 570 Printer is so versatile it can accommodate quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers with multiple needs and requirements.
For example, the printer’s multifunction features let office workers copy, scan, print and fax, while graphic designers can use the device to produce high-quality applications. With the combination 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and Xerox’s EA Toner, the results are vibrant and detailed with an offset-like finish.
Additional features of the Xerox Color 570 Printer include:
• Print speeds of 70 pages per minute (ppm) color and up to 75 pages per minute black and white.
• Expanded media options such as polyesters and vinyl.
• Inline finishing options such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming for presentations, brochures and reports.
• A choice of print servers that enhance color management and reduce time-intensive processes.
• Variable-data capabilities for personalized applications.
• Xerox’s Mobile Print Cloud lets users print from anywhere to the device.
• Media weight versatility for both coated and uncoated stocks up to 110 lb./300 gsm; up to 80 lb./220 gsm auto duplex for most stocks.
Xerox will be showcasing the Xerox Color 570 Printer at PRINT 13 in Chicago, Sept. 8-12.
Availability and pricing
The Xerox Color 570 Printer is available for immediate order taking at a list price of $44,495.