A new line of coated papers for high-speed production inkjet printing. Introducing TrueJet, a new line of coated papers for commercial print on production inkjet presses. Designed to meet the growing need for high-speed, personalized print runs, it offers solutions for full-color variable inkjet printing and an offset-like glossy coating to meet market expectations.
Challenge: Create a coated gloss product that enables offset-like quality on production color inkjet presses.
- Withstands moderate wet-rub
- Does not require use of bonding agents on press
- Has a surface structure that meets the demands of inkjet printing
Solution: A product with a coating structure open enough to rapidly absorb inkjet ink.
- Allows water to absorb into the paper while keeping ink on the surface
- Resists smearing and guide roll build-up
- Provides offset-like print quality
Results: A coated gloss product with proven runnability and durability on some of the best-known, high-speed inkjet presses.
- Developed for the Kodak Prosper Press
- Recognized for use on HP Presses without bonding agent
- Heat Set Web Offset printable up to 1000 fpm
- 7 pt. and 9 pt. products guaranteed to meet USPS regulations
- Optical match to Sterling Ultra and Sterling Ultra Digital for offset and digital print solutions
- Suitable ink tacks for web offset performance
NewPage mills utilize environmentally friendly Elemental Chlorine-Free (ECF) papermaking for enhanced permanence. This product complies with Lacey Act requirements.