Five decades from its founding, Rollem (Booth #231) is excited to introduce a revolution in die-cutting technology: the Delta Die Cutter that produces short-run, high value die-cut products. The Delta series opens the package, mail, and label markets with its short-run capabilities, quick change over time, and affordable price. Delta Die-Cutter for on-demand packaging and labels is a new class of sheet-fed rotary die-cutting machine that is ideal for companies considering entrance into the fast growing packaging, label, mail markets. This easy to operate, flexo-magnetic die-cutter produces a wide variety of products including labels, cartons, and light packaging. It is perfect for short-run, personalized products with quick job change-over. Available in two sizes—a digital 17x21" sheet size and a B2 24x30" size—it offers high volume production with speeds up to 5,000 sheets per hour.
• Die-cut, kiss-cut & cut-score
• Ideal for short-run digital presses
• Create custom products in unlimited shapes and sizes
• Handles 20-pound paper to .025 board, including adhesives
• Press style guide and gripper ensure accuracy