The Sharp Pro Series MX-6500N and MX-7500N high performance color document systems offer exceptional productivity, professional features and world-class image quality. See them demonstrated in the EFI booth (Booth #2602). Designed for busy in-plant and on-demand workflow environments, these new models combine a versatile, modular design with a wide range of supported media and powerful output capabilities that can help your business produce more jobs in-house and improve profitability.
• Edge-to-edge printing enables operators to output high quality, full bleed booklets in-line, helping to reduce outsourcing costs as well as production time.
• An external Fiery FS100 Pro controller with Command Workstation is available for color critical environments that need precision job management. Command Workstation is fully integrated with the Sharp touch screen for unmatched control and ease-of-use.
• Sharp’s exclusive triple air-feed paper handling option provides higher reliability for maximum uptime as well as enhanced media support and is virtually maintenance free.
Additional features to help maximize your document workflow efficiency
• Large 15.4" (diagonally measured) touch-screen provides easy access to features and gives operators more control over job management
• 150-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder (DSPF) scans documents at up to 150 images per minute
• Up to 13,500-sheet paper capacity supports media up to 110 lb. cover stock (300 gsm) and up to 13" x 19" output
• Standard PCL6 and true Adobe PostScript3
• Sharp’s Color Consistency System delivers high-quality color output and maintains optimum color balance and toner density
• True 1200 x 1200 dpi printing with 8-bit processing provides beautiful images and enhanced clarity for fine details
• Supports the latest Sharp OSA Development Platform, enabling businesses to easily integrate with network applications and cloud services
• Award-winning Sharp security platform with standard 256-bit data encryption and up to 7 times data overwrite protection
• Convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all files on the hard disk drive, all user data, job status data and address book data at time of trade-in
• Energy efficient belt fusing offers low power consumption, fast warm up time, enhanced print quality and greater media capabilities MX-6500N MX-7500N