Canon U.S.A. (booth 502) is demonstrating its Océ PRISMA workflow solutions that streamline print production workflows from job submission through production.
Océ PRISMAaccess 5.4, launching at PRINT 13 as a MUST SEE 'EM award winner, is a print management solution that streamlines order submission and provides a centralized dash board for managing digital print production. The new version allows customers to expand their capabilities to better serve their clients. New features include:
- Customizable documents such as business cards and variable data printing applications can now be created and ordered when used with Océ PRISMAprepare v6.1.,
- Ordering of stationary products such as pens, shirts, mugs, envelopes, etc.,
- The ability to easily reorder of pre-assigned reprint documents from the online catalog,
- Credit card payment options,
- Submitting of jobs from cloud document storage applications such as DocBox and Google Docs.
Canon is also demonstrating Océ PRISMAprepare 6.1, an all-in-one document preparation software solution. The latest version now includes VDP composition capabilities so users can create variable data printing applications without having to open a specialized software application. The new VDP capabilities allow users to expand their offerings and support clients with highly targeted and personalized print communications.