Xerox FreeFlow Core (Booth 1202) is a software solution for automating production print processes. This solution removes human touch points from the workflow steps associated with typical print operations and it delivers configurable workflows that boost efficiency, eliminate touches, and automate and streamline print production.
Specifically, the tool provides a framework from which customers can create unique workflows to manage complex prepress operations. FreeFlow Core includes, but is not limited to, the following functionalities:
• Hot Folders – linked to specific workflow / products
• Manifest Automation – enables flat file job submission of multiple jobs simultaneously
• Rules-based conditional workflow logic – enables ‘smart’ workflows
• Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformation – enables integration with XML workflows
• Fully JDF/JMF job submission is supported
• Power tools for preflight, color management, PDF optimization, and imposition