Enviro Image Solutions (EIS) has developed a printing blanket renewal program that rejuvenates spent commercial sheetfed printing blankets and allows them to be reused multiple times on press. Here's how the service works:
• Once a blanket is no longer usable due to latent images, low spots (smashes that haven’t cut or cracked the surface) or other print related issues the blanket is accumulated in an EIS box.
• Once the box has been filled with spent blankets, it is sent to EIS.
• EIS renews the blankets and restores them to full quality using their multi-step award winning technology. EIS also analyzes the blankets and makes simple recommendations to improve their customer’s pressroom efficiency.
• Those blankets that cannot be rejuvenated are recycled or repurposed, keeping used blankets entirely out of landfills.
• Only those blankets that pass for reuse on press are returned and billed to the printer.
• The performance and life of the renewed blankets are proven to be as good as new.