Approval Manager 2013, is the next generation release of MetaCommunications’ (Booth 4746) online proofing and approval software. The release comes with over 100 new features and is redesigned from the ground up and built exclusively on the HTML5 platform.
The new version does not depend on browser plugins like Flash or Silverlight and runs equally well on your desktop and mobile devices, making it the industry's first truly "proof it anywhere" solution.
Key features include:
- Management dashboards
- Interactive scheduling
- Automated workflow routing
- Version comparison
- Real-time collaboration between reviewers
- Digital signature (complies with FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11)
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Office
- Adobe CS/CC Editorial Workflow
- Adobe Creative Cloud support
- Google Docs support
- URL web proofing
- Frame based video proofing
- Automated auditing for compliance reporting
Approval Manager is available for on-premise installation or hosted in the cloud. Pricing starts at $1,995.