Colortrac Gx+T56 Scanner Series from Paradigm
Paradigm Imaging Group features the enhanced SmartLF Gx+T56 Scanner Series in its wide-format scanner line.
The SmartLF Gx+T56 extra-wide format scanners have now been enhanced, combining multiple features into one model. For instance, the versatile feed capability of the SmartLF Gx+T56 series allows for scanning of media up to .8 inches (20mm) thick, making these scanners a perfect fit for fine art scanning, in addition to the scanning of maps, drawings and technical documents.
The Gx+T56 series features the widest imaging width of any sheet fed wide format scanner on the market. These scanners provide ultimate flexibility to customers with very large, oversized, thick or thin documents or media. SmartLF Gx+ T56 extra large scanners have all the advantages of CCD technology’s superior color imaging – the ability to scan a wide color gamut and a high dynamic range – combined with 600 dpi optical resolution, the highest optical resolution available in any extra wide CCD scanner. This makes them perfect for capturing vibrant, accurate colors for graphics professionals as well as sharply defined line detail on technical documents and maps.
The white LED illumination of the SmartLF Gx+T56 produces high quality color, just like fluorescent illumination, however, because LEDs operate with a stable light spectrum from switch on through hours of use, there is no warm up time, a distinct advantage over scanners with fluorescent tubes. LEDs do not require frequent replacement and calibration like fluorescent tubes, and also contain no mercury, making them environmentally friendly.
Additional features of the SmartLF Gx+T56 include:
- 600dpi high definition (HD) optical resolution
- Up to 9 inches per second monochrome and up to 3 inches per second color scan speeds56in image width – perfect for scanning oversize documents & landscape A0/E-sizeIncludes SmartWorks EZ Touch SCAN/COPY/USB/EMAIL software
- Sharp, crisp fine image detail – superb black & white with high fidelity color capture
- CCD technology with extra long-life, instant-on, unique bi-directional LED illumination
- High density 48-bit color graphics and 16-bit monochrome data capture
- Reliable paper feed from advanced 2+3 all- wheel-drive
- Scans media up to 0.8in (20mm) thick
- On-site upgrade from monochrome to color and express color
- Fast, high quality scans from power-on, no warm-up, no waiting
“The new, streamlined SmartLF Gx+T56 series scanners are more versatile, allowing for compatibility with a broader range of applications. With a Gx+T56, you can scan everything from fine art, to photographs, to maps and technical documents, even items mounted on foam board,” says Randy Geesman, president of Paradigm Imaging Group. “The SmartLF Gx+T56 scanners, with their enhanced capabilities, perfectly compliment our extensive line of large format solutions.”