RTI Digital has launched the Vortex 851R label printer powered by Memjet.
RTI Digital Introduces the Memjet-Powered Vortex 851R
RTI Digital Ltd., formerly OWN-X AG, the high-tech digital printer manufacturer, announced the launch of its Vortex 851R label printer powered by Memjet, a global provider of high-speed color printing technologies. Printing up to 30 cm per second and priced under €7,000, the Vortex 851R is the fastest and most affordable inkjet printer of its kind.
The Vortex 851R enables users to print labels on-demand, providing more flexibility and creativity while saving storage costs. The roll-fed digital machine offers full-color drop on-demand thermal inkjet printing through its 70,400 nozzles on the Memjet printhead. It can print full-color on various inkjet coated materials in seconds.
The Vortex 851R is the latest in RTI Digital’s line of Memjet-powered label printers. The compact printer comes equipped with only the necessary parts and functions, resulting in low levels of maintenance in a highly affordable configuration. Additionally, the Vortex 851R offers some of the most environmentally friendly inks making it one of the most energy efficient and cost effective inkjet label printers on the market.
Vortex 851R Technical Highlights:
• Incorporates revolutionary Memjet technology and components for state-of-the-art label printing paired with industry leading reliability, support and cost-effectiveness
• Print speeds of up to 30 cm (12 inches) per second
• Printable width is 220 mm (8.67 inches)
• Five channels - CMYKK ink tanks for cost-effective operations
• Color and/or monochrome: 1,600dpi native resolution
• 70,400 nozzles on the Memjet printhead