FiberMark, a manufacturer of specialty cellulose and synthetic fiber-based printing media, announces the launch of Endura Matte 225, a 10 mil latex saturated wet strength paper for Eco-solvent, Latex, and UV Curable inkjet printers.
With the great success of the FiberMark Endura-Print wet strength papers, FiberMark wide format inkjet print customers requested a matte version. Endura-Print Durable Papers are manufactured to be a durable, environmentally responsible offering for the new durable inkjet printers.
• Indoor Point-of-Purchase Displays
• Indoor Banners
• Temporary Outdoor Displays
• Wet strength
• Lay-flat no curl
• Bright white matte print surface
• Quick dry when printed with eco-solvent ink
• No buckling when printed with HP® Latex Inkjet Printers
• Print Profiles available
Environmental Responsibility of Endura® Matte 225:
• Manufactured with 17% Post Consumer Waste – re-using resources
• Manufactured using a majority of sustainable materials
• Manufactured with FSC® Certified Wood Pulp
• A large portion of Endura® Matte 225 will biodegrade over time in a composting environment. The pulp and latex are biodegradable; these ingredients are a significant portion of the product.
• PVC Free - Phthalate, Lead, Cadmium, and Heavy Metal Free
• Contains No - IARC Group 1 Carcinogens (International Agency on the Research of Cancer)
• Contains No - OSHA Regulated Toxic Metal or Carcinogens
• Contains No - USEPA Toxic Release Inventory Substances (Complete USEPA toxic chemical list, including persistent, bio-accumulative and toxic substances or PBT’s)
• Complies With European REACH Standards
Endura Matte 225 is stocked in 30”x150’, 54”x150’, 60”x150’ and high production length rolls.
For more information or to order your 8.5”x11” print sample or sample roll visit: www.fibermark.com/products/endura-matte-225