Colortrac SmartLF SC25, SC36, and SC42 scanners
SmartLF SC 36The SmartLF SC 36 is one of the new range of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 wide format 'SingleSensor' scanners for general purpose technical imaging and color graphics. Ideally suited for technical & CAD drawing offices, architectural, Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and electronic document capture (EDC).
This Colortrac invention combines a full document width of individual contact image sensors (CIS) in a robust single-piece unit, enabling a significantly higher optical quality and dramatic increase in pixel alignment stability. The SmartLF SC 36 scanner has 43,200 short image-path sensors that are illuminated by a custom designed bi-directional LED lighting arrangement that also provide “instant-on” low energy illumination making the SmartLF SC 36 Energy Star qualified. Shadow effects in folds of creased documents are also reduced by the innovative active pressure roller that gently presses the document against the SingleSensor. These features reduce optical errors to a minimum ensuring all scan and copy data is of the highest possible color and dimensional accuracy.
- 1200dpi optical with 9600dpi maximum resolution
- Maximum 36in image width for B1, A0, ANSI E and ARCH E-size documents
- Minimum scanned size A4/A-size document
- NEW SuperSpeed USB3.0 providing up to 85 MBytes/sec data transfer
- NEW Magnetic document edge guide for easier location and more positive document loading
- NEW Scanner Display showing actual scan document width BEFORE THE SCAN STARTS
- NEW SmartWorks EZ Touch SCAN/COPY/EMAIL software included as standard
- NEW SingleSensor technology with extra long-life, instant-on Bi-directional illumination
- Colortrac designed ClearView lighting system using 144 switchable red/green/blue LEDs
- High speed scans in monochrome, grayscale and color
- Sharp, fine image detail – superb black & white scan-once capture system
- Clean black & white images – excellent grayscale capture?