Nearly a quarter of a century ago, Neenah Paper introduced the first and most comprehensive line of sustainable recycled papers in the premium paper and packaging world, setting the industry standard for high-end, sustainable papers. Now, Neenah has announced the re-launch of its Environment Papers premium recycled papers line with fresh, new, natural colors and a uniquely tactile Raw finish, making it well-positioned to meet today’s needs for sustainable communication programs, luxury packaging and all digital print applications.
The refreshed, simpler line is based on extensive market research and customer insights drawn from around the world. The new Environment Papers line by Neenah includes seven fresh, new, natural colors with descriptive names like Grocer Kraft, Honeycomb, Weatheredand Concrete — each inspired by our natural, real-world surroundings. The new additions complement a full range of whites and mid-tone colors, including the always popular color, Desert Storm. The entire offering contains 30 to 100 percent post consumer fibers and is manufactured under sustainable practices. Matching envelopes are available in 19 styles.
Neenah’s new, proprietary RAW finish, provides a unique hand and a generous loft while affording consistent, superior printability via extensive print tests on traditional off-set, specialty and digital presses. Inspired by today’s natural, organic lifestyle, the RAW finish features the beauty and “rawness” of kraft-like papers but with the consistent superior printability for which Neenah’s papers are known. The new Grocer Kraft in RAW finish is also available in sizes designed for digital printing equipment making it a versatile choice for marketing and packaging collateral. All of Neenah’s digital papers possess the Neenah Universal Digital Finish and many are HP Indigo Certified.
“The newly refreshed Environment Papers truly is the most premium of sustainable and the most sustainable of premium,” said Kathy Kemps, Senior Brand Manager, Fine Paper, Neenah. “The collection provides a beautiful and complete sustainable offering to help brand marketers and package designers create an indelible impression at every customer touch point including gift card carriers, direct mail pieces, shopping bags, or luxury packaging at point of sale,” said Kemps.
Neenah’s premium post consumer fiber papers are all manufactured under sustainable practices and come with an enviable environmental pedigree.
With this launch, Neenah also brings a full range of design and workflow support for designers, printers, packagers, converters, and specifiers. Available now:
- For a quick, efficient and free way to view all of Neenah’s papers and swatchbooks, download the new Neenah Cabinet OSX app for Mac and the new Neenah Cabinet mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android. Each app is freshly updated with the latest Environment Paper information. Download any of these apps by searching for “Neenah Cabinet” in the App Store or at Google Play.
- Environment Papers swatchbooks, with full-size paper swatches and handy lines and items information, are available through Neenah sales reps and Neenah paper merchants.
- Environment Paper blank samples.
- Adobe Swatch Exchange (ASE) Files allow users to integrate Environment colors into their designs early in the workflow.
- Personal proofs, custom printed samples for creative’s to help preview, evaluate or test artwork are offered at a nominal fee.
- Before the project is imagined or after it is produced, the Neenah Eco-Calculator enables customers via mobile devices to create customized, printable reports to record and track environmental savings.