Mohawk has announced a new digital fine paper swatchbook showcasing dozens of premium papers engineered exclusively for digital printing.
The Mohawk digital fine papers portfolio includes leading brands and grades engineered for maximum performance on today’s state-of-the-art digital presses. Mohawk digital fine papers are available in convenient sheet sizes for the wide variety and ever-changing specifications of digital equipment in the market today.
The new Mohawk digital fine paper swatchbook features a comprehensive selection of papers engineered for high-performance digital printing. Mohawk has the widest selection of premium digital papers including whites, colors, recycled papers, and various finishes including smooth, textured, and many others available for HP Indigo or Xerox iGen presses.
The following Mohawk digital fine paper grades are included in the new swatchbook:
- Mohawk Loop – an environmental paper with high postconsumer waste fiber for use in digital printing where sustainability is a concern
- Mohawk Options – featuring Mohawk’s proprietary Inxwell treatment for high fidelity image reproduction
- The Mohawk Studio Collection – featuring rich colors suitable for use with HP Indigo white ink technology
- Mohawk Superfine – known worldwide for its elegant smooth or eggshell digital printing surface
- Mohawk Via – an economical collection of premium textures and colors
- Strathmore Writing – one of the finest cotton stationery papers in the world
- Mohawk Chromolux – a high gloss choice for outstanding print performance
The new swatchbook features two waterfalls of actual paper samples - one demonstrating available finishes and one which provides basis weights - as well as a color chip for every shade offered. A complete stocking chart shows over 250 inventoried items from 24lb writing to 130lb double thick cover.