PACE gives you quick, easy, cost effective access to information that will help improve your credit and collection results!
Join other manufacturers in the print and graphic media industry who rely on PACE for:
- Current industry specific data – available on-line anytime, anywhere
- Daily Flash Notices – real-time customer information including bankruptcies, NSF checks, collection placements, changes of address, ownership, and more
- Access to a valuable database – of more than 50,000 print and graphics media distributors
- Educational conferences and webinars – featuring guest speakers on topics of importance to the credit function and the industry in general
- Networking opportunities via bi-annual conferences
- Significant discounts on 3rd-party business-to-business debt collection and 1st-party collection outsourcing, provided by a well-respected global A/R management firm.
- Free monthly educational webinars that will help you prepare to tackle the issues and problems you know will eventually find their way to your desk. Presenters include attorneys, credit and collection professionals, economists and other topic experts.
- Monthly educational e-newsletter, Credit-to-Cash Advisor, designed to help commercial credit, collections and finance professionals with relevant articles, bankruptcy and trade receivable statistics, country risk reports and much more -- provided at no charge.
Join PACE and save two of your most valuable resources – time and money!
Benefits of PICE Membership
Industry-specific credit references available online. The PICE members-only Credit Exchange contains information on 25,000 publishers, advertising agencies, brokers and end-users. If your customer isn’t already in the database, it’s easy to submit a reference request to all members.
“Red flag” notices pushed to your email inbox that alert you to bankruptcies, accounts placed for collection, NSF checks and other serious issues related to your customers.
Benchmarks. PICE conducts quarterly DSO (Days Sales (Outstanding) surveys of members providing the opportunity to benchmark your collection performance against other companies in your industry. An annual “Year-End Bad Debt” review provides data on bad debt reserves and write-offs.
Networking opportunities with your industry peers through biannual conferences where you will participate in account discussions, round table workshops, as well as social events.
Educational programs. Guest speakers provide the most up-to-date information on credit management, bankruptcy and other topics essential to your department’s success. The PICE management firm provides FREE monthly webinars on a wide variety of credit and receivable management subjects.
Reduced rates on commercial debt collection. PICE members get special reduced rates of 20% to 50% (depending on the size of the claim) on 3rd-party collections services from the ABC-Amega Inc. ABC-Amega has been providing 3rd-party collections since 1929 and collects in the U.S., Canada and more than 200 other countries worldwide.
Scholarship Fund. PICE maintains a modest scholarship fund that is open to all members and their staff to help fund any approved credit-related educational endeavor.
PMA has been exchanging industry-specific Credit Information on printers and large paper purchasers in the New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and Connecticut area since the 1950’s. PMA has monthly account review meetings, which are conducted via a mix of face-to-face (in person) meetings in midtown NYC at Lowenstein Sandler LLP (www.Lowenstein.com) or via webinars that can be attended from anywhere with internet and phone access. During these account discussion meetings, members exchange detailed information on their submitted accounts. They will review the paying patterns as well as the best ways to interface with the customer to smooth the payment process. At some face-to-face meetings, speakers will present expert knowledge on credit or print industry-related topics.
Established in 1926, PAT is regarded as the leading source of credit information within the graphic arts community in the northeast and beyond. A well earned reputation for accuracy and integrity results in an unusually high level of cooperation, an advantage that is passed along to members in credit information that is more pertinent, and more to the point than would otherwise be possible. While the heaviest concentration of information is on graphic arts firms in the northeast, the database of over 15,000 active accounts is by no means limited to that area, and contains credit information that is virtually unavailable elsewhere.
How PAT can help you
In a tight economy, with tough competition, it's tempting to take any order, without doing a credit check. But extending credit without adequate information can be extremely risky.
- Delinquent accounts and credit losses can be a disaster for a small business
- Credit checking can be time consuming, awkward, expensive and often fruitless
- Delaying an order pending credit approval can make you lose the sale
- Determining how to handle a current customer whose buying or paying habits have changed
- A source that can provide the information you need to make profitable credit decisions
- A source that can help you pre-screen prospective accounts
- A source that can help you generate new, creditworthy business
If you can avoid just one credit risk, take on just one creditworthy or even marginal new account, , you will likely recoup many times the the low cost of membership. And the ongoing value is limitless, because the more use you make of the service, the more money you save!