Cloudflow from Hybrid Software (Booth 4620) is a compact, modern, and modular system for running automated graphics production workflows in a private computing cloud.
All Cloudflow interfaces are developed in HTML5, so workflows can be controlled from any web browser or computing tablet. To keep up with customer demands, many print service providers have multiple file servers or even multiple production locations, which can make it difficult to track digital assets and balance production workloads. But Cloudflow solves this problem by managing all assets and production within a private printing ""cloud"", where they can be accessed from any location through an intuitive browser interface linked to Cloudflow's powerful central database.
The heart of the Cloudflow system is the Cloudflow Workspace. It provides user security, file management, and total control over all workflows and production.
Many optional modules are also available to provide additional functionality for Cloudflow users:
- Proofscope: soft proofing & collaboration.
- Proofscope Live!: online PDF editing.
- PAM: Production Asset Management including XMP metadata extraction and file server indexing.
- Printplanner: Powerful layout, stepping, and variable data handling.
- PACKZflow: Automated packaging prepress functions including separation control and intelligent trapping.
- RIP: Powerful embedded RIP based on the Harlequin Host Renderer technology from Global Graphics.
As a PDF-based workflow, Cloudflow is also compatible with existing RIPs and output devices. With today's tight deadlines, customer service reps (CSRs) are a critical part of the production workflow, and Cloudflow enables them to collaborate with customers and prepress to meet their production deadlines.