WebCRD™ from Rochester Software Associates (Booth 231) is web to print and workflow software that sends print jobs directly to production printers without re-ticketing. Designed for in-plants and corporate print centers, it’s highly configurable and more than just a storefront or submission tool. It includes: automating print ordering, fulfillment, production management and cost tracking. Users submit, manage, reorder, and output digital printing jobs using the Internet. WebCRD is available Hosted or “in the cloud” (as WebCRD OnDemand™), and on-site in several configurations. On-Site configurations feature RSA-provided servers or virtual servers (VM) installed at the customer site.
Release 9.4 further automates and simplifies workflows, reduces costs, and increases customer satisfaction. Functionality includes:
- Intelligent Document Setup: Makes intelligent decisions for users based on document attributes, automatically sets print options for the user; applies intelligent ticketing choices, setting exception and tab pages automatically for mixed page size documents, even making wide format choices for users. It eliminates errors, reduces user document configuration time, calculates estimates, and ultimately drives ticketing and automation right to the printer.
- Catalog Migration and ticketing tools - migrate legacy documents from older web to print system catalogs and file shares into WebCRD - eliminating manual setup.
- WebCRD Enterprise expands standard production with back-end production features like advanced scheduling, routing based on business rules,and printer monitoring of items such as machine capacity and available paper stocks. Provide one source to manage all jobs including data center, network and web submission and save more touches, time, and money and up freeing staff.?
- Integrations with eProcurement systems like Ariba streamline accounting capture.
- Highly configurable UI lets users design workflows that fit their print center.
- Efficiently drive multi-vendor printers with native commands or JDF, including Fiery® Central.