Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) has announced the availability of Dispatcher Phoenix Worldox Connector, Release 2.0. This updated version further enhances the connector, allowing users to scan, index, process, and distribute documents to a Worldox repository directly from a Konica Minolta bizhub MFP in order to organize and share electronic documents.
The easy-to-use connector is directly available from the Konica Minolta bizhub MFP control panel using Dispatcher Phoenix and can also be used in an automated workflow for a “hands-free” solution. Ideal for law firms and financial services companies, Worldox is part of Konica Minolta’s EnvisionIT Legal solution offering and is also available through the company’s All Covered IT Services division. The updated release of the connector includes advanced functionality to further streamline and simplify the overall user experience.
The new features of Dispatcher Phoenix Worldox Connector, Release 2.0 include:
- Improved profile field search to speed document indexing at the MFP
- Familiar Worldox features at the MFP to simplify the document archiving process, such as:
- Quick Profiles to access frequently-used profile information
- Favorites to access recently-accessed locations
- Bookmarks to access shortcuts to previously-accessed work lists
- Workspaces to access links to existing Worldox bookmarks and Profile Group folders
- Direct Access, which provides shortcuts to Profile Group / Profile Fields at the MFP
“Improving upon existing solutions such as the Worldox Connector to not only enhance functionality, but also make the user experience more seamless, is a primary focus of our ongoing innovation,” said Sam Errigo, senior vice president, Business Intelligence Services, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. “For legal professionals, having access to an integrated document-sharing and management app is essential for productivity.”