"With HP Latex Inks, not only are we able to differentiate our products and create new applications, we have also gained access to the lucrative interior decoration market."
-- Carla Bonini, managing director, Base3
• Offer a new and diverse range of innovative, high image-quality applications on a broad range of high quality substrates that customers will pay for beyond cost per printed square meter.
• Expand business into the lucrative interior decoration market by offering personalized decorations and branded environments in high traffic areas.
• Offer services and products with positive environmental credentials and certification for sensitive environments or to satisfy growing institutional/corporate environmental awareness.
• The HP Latex Printer offers high quality printing at production speed for outdoor/indoor applications.
• Flexibility and reliability of HP Latex Printing Technologies on HP Large Format substrates and high-quality third-party substrates, including Oracal®, Avery Dennison® and
Decoprint®, expands applications and opens the door to new business opportunities.
• Greenguard Children & Schools certified HP Latex Inks with the HP Latex Printer to create decorations for sensitive indoor locations.*
• Driving margins 10 -- 20 percent higher in personalized interior decoration market where customers recognize added value of HP Latex Inks that minimize disruption to business activities.
• Winning business contracts with 'latex' technology specified as a requisite, such as council contract for 66 bus wraps using latex technology.
• Establishing reputation as qualified corporate print service provider by satisfying growing number of requests for environmental credentials of business and processes.
• Greenguard Children & Schools certified HP Latex Inks offer peace of mind in sensitive indoor locations.
• Creating broad range of high-quality applications for Base3's current business segments, including outdoor and indoor durable output, thanks to the versatility of HP Latex
• The use of water-based HP Latex Inks in the work environment helps to eliminate overheads related to special ventilation equipment.**
*HP PVC-free Wall Paper printed using HP Latex Inks is GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM (see greenguard.org) and meets AgBB criteria for health-related evaluation of VOC emissions of indoor building products.
**Special ventilation is not required to meet US OSHA requirements on occupational exposure to VOCs from HP Latex Inks. Special ventilation equipment installation is at the discretion of the customer -- no specific HP recommendation is intended. Customers should consult state and local requirements and regulations.