Topbest rides the digital printing wave to success with the HP Indigo WS6600 Digital Press
• Meet the increasingly sophisticated specialty label requirements of a wide range of clients.
• To capture the growth potential opened up by successfully entering new markets.
• Keep pace with evolving print technology that could deliver cost and productivity benefits for clients.
• Embraced the digital print era by deploying an HP Indigo WS6600 Digital Press in 2012 and invested in a second HP Indigo WS6600 Digital Press only 13 months later to meet rapid market growth.
• Met customer demand for sophisticated labeling solutions requested by a wide multinational customer base.
• 80 percent cut in print inspection costs.
• 10 percent production costs cut by eliminated material spoilage.
• Eliminated unnecessary operational costs thank to the Inline Primer (ILP) feature of the HP Indigo WS6600 Digital Press.
• Reduced print delivery turnaround time leading to increased customer satisfaction.
Learn more about the HP Indigo WS6600 Digital Press here: http://budurl.com/IndigoWS6600